Book your car
Important things to know.
- Once you have received your quote back via email simply click "book my vehicle" to complete your booking
- Keep your departure date up to date, inform us if you are unable to drop a vehicle on your nominated day.
- Please view our FAQ's or contact us if you require any further information.
- Remove dangerous items from your vehicle such as petrol tins, paint tins, flammables or chemicals etc…
- Remove any detachable items such as vehicle protectors or external aerials
- Ensure there is enough fuel in the vehicle for the receiver (fuel light is not ON)
- Washing your car prior to drop off will allow any defects to been seen clearly on inspection
- Leave a note of any tricks to your car, i.e. how to start / Disarm- immobilize alarm
- Minimize keys. We do not need your favourite key chain or house keys.
- Remove any perishables, including foods etc…
Depot to Depot transport
Takes the stress out of moving your car:
- No sitting at home waiting for delivery.
- Pick up your vehicle in your own time.
- Drop off/Pick up is done in under 5 minutes.
- Have your car waiting for collection once you land, No need for a rental car.
Queensland vehicle transport know Queensland.
We are also able to arrange highway drop offs in small towns such as: